Tax Senior Associate
- Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters
- Prepare tax computations and filling of tax returns for a portfolio of medium and large sized companies and individual cases
- Analyse and review the audited accounts from tax viewpoint
- Assist superior on the Monitoring of Engagement
- Liaising with clients, Inland Revenue Board and other authorities to resolve issues
- Organize tax works for tax professionals
- Prepare, organize and handle all tax documents, reports and statements
- Involved in coaching and supervising junior team members.
- Manage and update the tax database
- Any other assignment and task from the superior which deem appropriate and relevant.
- Possess at least a University degree in Accounting or Finance, or those with partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA(A), CIMA or CTIM)
- With minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Skilled in BiZZTAX or other related tax software
- Technically inclined with strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate other