- Assist and support tax consultants and professionals in handling taxation matters
- Liaising with clients, Inland Revenue Board and other authorities to resolve issues
- Organize tax works for tax professionals
- Prepare, organize and handle all tax documents, reports and statements
- Manage and update the tax database
- Perform several clerical and secretarial duties such as type, print or copy documents and reports, answer telephone, make appointments and receive and send e-mails
- Any other assignment and task from the superior which deem appropriate and relevant.
- Possess at least Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent, or those with a partial professional qualification (MICPA, ACCA, ICAEW, ICA, ICAA, CPA(A) or CIMA).
- With minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Skilled in SUPERIOR, BiZZTAX and other related tax software.
- Technically inclined with strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates must be fluent in Mandarin as this role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate other.