Tax Assistant Manager
- Lead and supervise a group of tax associates and seniors.
- Manage a portfolio of clients for compliance with tax submission deadlines.
- Perform review of work completed by subordinates to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Handle ad-hoc advisory assignments.
- Meet clients and authorities to resolve issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or Professional qualification in CPA/MICPA/ACCA.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in taxation exposure, preferably with 2-3 year(s) of managerial experience.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and with strong technical and analytical qualities.
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning, managerial and technical skills to execute specialized assignments.
- High integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline.
- Well verse in multiple languages.
- Ability to work on a mixture of compliance and advisory work.