|Reports to||:||Assurance Assistant Manager / Manager|
The Assurance Associate assists in providing outstanding service to our valued clients. This position performs many entry level accounting duties and will also work directly with corporate clients, under the supervision of upper level management. They also assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Accounting or equivalent;
- Partly professional ACCA;
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude;
- With or without experiences;
- Team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
- Willingness to learn and travel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple audit assignments in Trading, Construction, Nonprofit, Manufacturing, Plantation and various industries;
- Execute solid understanding of accounting and auditing principles (e.g MPERS/MFRS and ISA), quality control standards and technology implementation procedures relative to individual client assignments;
- Participate in client assignments from beginning to end including performing audit field works, document and compiling audit working papers and collect sufficient audit evidences in order to assist senior in accomplishing whole audit assignment;
- Assist senior in completing audit related special assignment or agreed upon procedures when necessary;
- Assist senior to draft the audited financial statements in accordance with the applicable approved accounting standards and the Company Act, 1965;
- Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all levels of client staff to increase customer satisfaction and to strengthen client relationships;
- Pledge to provide exceptional service to every client by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs;
- Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct.