- To handle daily accounting functions, data entry, filing, maintain and updating of accounts records.
- Enter all transaction details correctly and accurately into the system.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and cheques.
- Provide administration support.
- Assist other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/ Secondary School/ SPM/ “O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Business Studies/ Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): UBS Accounting, MS Office – will be an added advantage
- Experienced in Autocount or UBS Accounting is an added advantage.
- Computer literate
- Fluency in English, Chinese and/ or Bahasa Malaysia
- Full-Time position(s) available.